Forever
by Angela & Jeff van Dyck
What awaits us? 等待我们的将是什么?
A cloud has fallen on our shore 乌云已降临我们的海岸
The mighty hand and sword of Roman war 那是罗马人的强权和刀剑
And I'll be brave, be strong, be true, my love 我将会勇敢,变得坚强,并且更为忠诚,我的爱人
And I'll be waiting for you, forever... 我将为你等候,直到永远......
My love you march to war defiant 你无畏地奔赴战场,我的爱人
May god returneth you triumphant 或许神明将使你凯旋而还
And you\'ll be brave, be strong, be true, my love 并且更为忠诚,我的爱人
And I'll be waiting for you, forever... 我将为你等候,直到永远......
"And remember this above all:
Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!" “所有人都要铭记在心:罗马的众神在注视着我们,绝不要让他们为我们而蒙羞!”
How can I wait unknowing? 我怎会无知地等待?
This is the price of war 这就是战争的代价
We rise with noble intentions 我们为崇高的目的而奋起
And we risk all that is pure 我们怀着纯洁之心而历险
We are only as great as our hearts will allow 我们和我们心灵所允许的一样伟大
What awaits us? 等待我们的将是什么?
Forever... 永远
What will become of us? What will be, will be 我们的未来将会如何...将会如何?
But I hope and I pray, every single day 我期待并且祈求,在我孤单的每一天
You\'ll come to me, come home to me, come home to me... 希望你会回到我身旁,回到我身旁,回到我身旁...
评论
发表评论